Started Aug 23, 2012 | Discussions thread
StarSprinkles
Regular MemberPosts: 114
Like?
Re: New Official X10 Ergonomic Kit *pics inside*
In reply to Trevor G, Aug 25, 2012

Trevor G wrote:

PAUL TILL wrote:

Both the items are nice, but not worth more than £25 for the pair. Only a fool would pay any more.

Some of us prefer to pay more for the genuine article, rather than help some thief profit from a knock-off.

-- hide signature --

Cheers

Trevor G

Silkypix tutorials at: http://photo.computerwyse.com

Yup. I'm one of those people. I like to support companies that I like. I love Fujifilm, love their products, and I like genuine stuff (except for batteries!). I've bought the real Fuji lens hood/adapter, the real ergonomic set, and will be buying the real Fuji case soon. All of those have cheap asian knockoffs on ebay, but again, I like stuff that's real, not fake, and I like to support companies like Fuji (and Canon, my other love).

This is also why I always buy the actual CD's from artists I like rather than illegally downloading songs. Even if it's a small amount of money, it's my show of appreciation and support.

I know some have their issues with Fuji, but I am not one of those people. I love them and I ADORE the pictures I take with their products.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow