ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Snydly
Regular MemberPosts: 191Gear list
Like?
Question
Aug 24, 2012

Hello everyone,

I frequent this section and am always amazed at the skills you all have. I'm also a bit frustrated that I can't quite get there. I'm self taught, have an old computer and CS5. I've done photo's for my family, Prom's, Homecomings, Football etc.

One of the last football games my son played in I took photo's of a retiring Referee. I've worked on it, but not completely happy with it. I don't like asking for free advice but many of you are always happy to help, so I thought I'd put it here to see what you guys/girls would do, and how far off my final is.

The problem is, I'm not sure how to get it here. I have the .DNG file, and saved it as a .tif with little to no processing. When I say that, I mean I went through and zeroed out everything, and left the process in Adobe 2010. I don't want to put a jpg here, and I know there is a file size limit. I don't yet have a website to link to. I guess I could knock the dimensions down, but I'm not sure that would give you the ability to get the best out of the file.

Also, I don't know how to remove my name from the exif data, if that really matters.

How do I get a workable photo here?

Thanks,

Bill

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Prstl2 MOD
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow