kaki snow
Forum MemberPosts: 81
Like?
Re: You risk unaligning a good lens...
In reply to Nippondenso, Aug 24, 2012

you are the troll!,,,

Nippondenso wrote:

FtoDin5min wrote:

I am not denying anything, don't have an agenda either...
I have good d800 bodies but I am convinced the problem exists.

I just think your behavior is childish, immature. Just because you are upset, you feel it is constructive to keep stirring. Just deal with the problem effectively and report accordingly. Your AG constant threatening, etc... Makes you look like a spoilt brat, a kid who throws tantrums because you don't have what you want.

Should your problem be real (I don't know), should Nikon service stink (I agree), just deal with it in a way that is going to help you rather than waste time ranting. Stop bad mouthing a product that has some defective units but nobody knows how many... It is because of people like you that maybe Nikon can afford not to do what they normally should have to do.

Again, get your thing repaired. Report results in a pro and concise manner. If it doesn't work, get upset (concisely), get a refund if you can, get justice if you want... But stop stirring sh!t

Be careful what you say, Sonny, or you will be labelled a troll because your words aren't in agreement with the people out here. Trust me, I do agree with you, this person has been on a personal crusade to slam Nikon for years. Frankly, I don't think he has a problem with any of his supposed Nikon gear he claims to have.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow