Started Aug 23, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
sponnan
Regular MemberPosts: 114
Like?
Falling in love again with10-22mm
Aug 23, 2012

After getting my leica M9, I thought of selling my 10-22mm EFs. So I took it out for another final round of tests. And once again this little lens proved to be the best among ultra wide angles. Its much cheaper than other ultra wide angles and sharp from corner to corner. It's distortion is almost negligible to me. In fact I find distortion is much much better than my expensive leica lenses. I think this is the best ultra wide angle lens and I have decided to keep it. Please note that I have not done any scientific tests as I do not believe in those lab tests. My conclusion is based on my observations experience with this lens. Here are some of my recent images with 30D and 10-22mm. All images are full frame, processed from single raw exposure and lens profile correction and post processed in CS5. No filters used. Hope you like.

Canon EOS 30D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow