Started Aug 22, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Joel Stern
Forum ProPosts: 10,238Gear list
Like?
No, we are not mindreaders here but
Aug 22, 2012

we see the patents for the GRD, we hear about a zoom, a black and white....just what do we think they are going to do? I believe Ricoh has lost the race to a nice compact camera and there is still nothing that is tugging at me. The Sony is not yet, the X10 is not (too big but it has possibilities) and the G1X is too heavy for my thumbs that suffer from arthritis. The perfect camera will never be hear and I am not asking for that, zoom range like the Fuji X10 or 24 or 25 to 100 or so would be a great step for Fuji.I do fear they have given up the race, under any name. I am not sure how much longer I can wait for a camera that I like the UI from and also have a good feel about using can keep me rooted in place, I suspect not that long any more.I experimented with a larger sensor and it has been fun but even with the smaller profile it came in too large for carrying about for a day or so, for me. As the said in Field of Dreams "Ease the Pain", we have waited, we have been loyal, now east the damn pain.

Fujifilm X10
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow