Started Aug 22, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Debby Peters
Senior MemberPosts: 1,581Gear list
Like?
Another What should I do question! Mixed bag of equipment
Aug 22, 2012

I own a Canon 60d, an Olympus E510. On the Canon is the EFS 17-55 and the EFS 18-135. On my Oly I have a Zuiko 50-200 (equiv 100-400) and the standard 14-54. I also own the Canon G-10 for everyday, don't want to miss a single shot.

All sounds good but I am wishing for a zoom for my Canon. Am I being silly? Carrying two different set ups is frustrating and combersome. The reason I switched from Canon is I thought Oly was never going to make a nice full Dlsr. Maybe should have bought the E5 when I was shopping. I am starting to take some wildlife images that I thought I never would do, always concentrated on landscapes and dogs, so now I enjoy being outdoors and hiking and waiting for the animals. So there you have it. Opionions please.

Finally, I am unemployeed and can only move forward with a sale of one or the other. However, being unemployed is allowing me to finally after 20+ years concentrate on Photography. Thanks so much in advance.

Canon EOS 60D Olympus E-5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow