Started Aug 22, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Debby Peters
Senior MemberPosts: 1,581Gear list
Like?
Another What should I do question! Mixed bag of equipment
Aug 22, 2012

I own a Canon 60d, an Olympus E510. On the Canon is the EFS 17-55 and the EFS 18-135. On my Oly I have a Zuiko 50-200 (equiv 100-400) and the standard 14-54. I also own the Canon G-10 for everyday, don't want to miss a single shot.

All sounds good but I am wishing for a zoom for my Canon. Am I being silly? Carrying two different set ups is frustrating and combersome. The reason I switched from Canon is I thought Oly was never going to make a nice full Dlsr. Maybe should have bought the E5 when I was shopping. I am starting to take some wildlife images that I thought I never would do, always concentrated on landscapes and dogs, so now I enjoy being outdoors and hiking and waiting for the animals. So there you have it. Opionions please.

Finally, I am unemployeed and can only move forward with a sale of one or the other. However, being unemployed is allowing me to finally after 20+ years concentrate on Photography. Thanks so much in advance.

Canon EOS 60D Olympus E-5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow