ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Roger Nordin
Senior MemberPosts: 1,608Gear list
Like?
OM-D E-M5 manual focusing
Aug 22, 2012

Hi,

Just wondering, when using AF-S+MF, I can press Fn2 and move around the AF marker with the arrow keys. Pressing Info, I can change the AF box size up or down. Pressing Fn2, I can go to magnified mode. Okay fine. But what about that face detection white box that still displays - can I actually use it for anything?!? It would be just fantastic to press a button to magnify the face detected, without having to jump around with the cursor button presses, when using the EVF. Makes me want to try to poke my finger inside the VF to touch the focus point

Any other nice hints? I have my Canon EF adapter, and nice lenses like 30/1.4, 50/1.4, 85/1.8 to use. Furthermore, I found my dad's old cam in the storage, and on it was a super-nice Konica Hexanon 40/1.8 pancake lens, that seems to be a lovely lens: http://www.buhla.de/Foto/Konica/Objektive/e40_18.html

-- hide signature --

Regards,
Roger

Roger Nordin's gear list:Roger Nordin's gear list
Samsung TL350 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX5 Fujifilm X100S Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX1 Olympus OM-D E-M5 +13 more
Olympus OM-D E-M5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow