Panasonic FZ 150 Like new $325 Continental USA and Paypal only.

Started Aug 22, 2012 | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
mikegoat
Regular MemberPosts: 404Gear list
Like?
Panasonic FZ 150 Like new $325 Continental USA and Paypal only.
Aug 22, 2012

Like new with all accessories. Lens was covered with a filter from day one ( I am keeping it for my FZ 200 that came today) and the LCD has a protective film on it. All books, pamphlets, tags, strap, shade, battery and charger included in the original box lacking only one piece of screwy cardboard. I baby my gear as you will see. THIS IS FOR SALE TO CONTINENTAL USA BUYERS ONLY! No overseas, no APO no nonsense.

I am also offering it at a bargain here to other forum members so you may want to leap because you won't find it this cheap elsewhere IMHO. I accept Paypal. Period. If you live in Monterey or within dribving range and want to pay cash and pick it up, that is cool too. Other than that Paypal only.If you are in the continental USA and want to buy it, let me know. Price $325 shipping included. Cheap only because I want you to have it on this forum. If there are no takers in 24 hours, the ad comes down and off to eBay it goes..I WILL TOSS IN A SPARE oem BATTERY AS WELL!

Drop me an email at candidviews@aol.com with questions or if you want to buy. Please don't ask about checks. I take Paypal. Or cash in Monterey. Check out my stats on ebay under chipsb8.

mikegoat's gear list:mikegoat's gear list
Sony RX1 Fujifilm X100S Fujifilm X20 Sony RX100 II Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX10 +6 more
FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread closed
View using Google Maps: Monterey, CA, United States

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow