Sell DSLR for Nex 7 Dilema

Started Aug 21, 2012 | Discussions thread
Cdmcdermott
New MemberPosts: 24
Like?
Re: we are all different
In reply to edwardaneal, Aug 21, 2012

thanks zackiedawg for such a detailed reponse

After reading your post I agree that the NEX 7 is going to feel much smaller than my current 600d and is exactly what I am looking for ! you can have the best camera in the world but if its at home most of the time i would be better off with a point and shoot !

AF doesnt seem as bad as I had read especially in good conditions so am happy about that too !

I think you might have helped make my mind up !

edwardanea......

"These days All I carry is the NEX-7 with the Sigma 30mm f/2.8 - the image quality is as good as it gets and what I lost by selling my Nikon gear and all the lenses is more than made up for by the fact that I now can always have the camera with me."

THis is exactly what im thinking !! and the 30mm lense sounds like a good walkaround lense to use and really takes advantage of the small size of the NEX7 body to give a fantastic little camera with good optics in front ! I could maybe buy another longer focus prime in addition and hey presto that should cover a large percentage of my shooting and guarantee that I have my camera with me all the time !

thanks for your input also !

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow