Latest camera means better photos !

Started Aug 20, 2012 | Discussions thread
M R Padmaraju
Contributing MemberPosts: 758Gear list
Like?
Re: Latest camera means - a healthy response.
In reply to Raghu R, Aug 21, 2012

Thank all of you for the healthy response. Two events prompted me to excite the forum like this. One of our Pentaxians is switching or has switched over to Nik800. A friend in National Aerospace Labs is buying one for the Lab. Having worked in the Lab for thirtyfive years, got an idea of what is being pictured. I am not sure the the new gear will render significant change in quality of the out put.(my!!!). Lab had given me an opportunity to lay my hands on A to Z brands and types photographic tools. Latest being Nik 300D and Canon7D. With that I think a picture is made in the mind first. Tool comes later to manifest what was in the mind. Cave paintings and Picasso s work have ideas of their own. In my childhood I had come across a woman without clothes, accidentally. that picture was in my mind for quite long. When I saw a Burt Stern s work ,saw that in hard copy. I was happy. Many may produce decent pictures without assigning any meaning to them. You or I can tell many good things about them.Communication being the major task of photography mind comes first. Ancient or modern gear, mind comes first. Mind is the KEY, may I say !

Thanks for being patient.

M R Padmaraju's gear list:M R Padmaraju's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix F40fd Pentax K-x Pentax K-01 Pentax K-500 Pentax smc DA 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 AL
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow