(SR5) HOT! Sony NEX-5R and NEX-6 images leaked!!!

Started Aug 20, 2012 | Discussions thread
Rooru S
Contributing MemberPosts: 688Gear list
Like?
Re: A Step Forward
In reply to Jinxt, Aug 21, 2012

Jinxt wrote:

Why is the 5R the only new model out without a built in flash? I wonder why they decided the New 3 Series needed a built in flash but not the 5?

The NEX-5/5N has been praised because of the form factor and size. If they keep the 5R, they will be loyal to the main goal of NEX-series. Power of a full size camera in body of a lightweight. And they still added the Fn button and a dial. It's all about compromises. If they wanted to add the built-in flash, you will see a lot of people complaining why the increase in body size. Better to have the small form factor that has been a trademark of 5-series.

Also why can't they bring back the new articulating screen that had a much better downward tilt?! I use that more for over the head shots then the stupid self portrait...

Here I agree with you. I find myself taking more pictures with the downward tilt screen more than with the NEX-F3 180 flip screen unless they addresed that outcome.

-- hide signature --

Proud Sony NEX 5 user

Rooru S's gear list:Rooru S's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W170 Sony Alpha DSLR-A850 Sony 135mm F1.8 ZA Carl Zeiss Sonnar T* Sony 24mm F2 SSM Carl Zeiss Distagon T* Sony 85mm F2.8 SAM +6 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
GripNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow