ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
J J 2
New MemberPosts: 4
Like?
Canon s100 future
Aug 21, 2012

Hey guys,

Just testing the waters here in the forum...

I have been a happy owner of the Canon s90 for over almost 4 years now, and for the most part, thoroughly happy and pleased with the camera. But, with the flash not working, a click click click sound when the lens goes out and in, and scratches galore, i'm starting to look towards an upgrade soon.

I think anything bigger than the s90 dimensions gets, well practically speaking, too big to carry on a regular basis, especially in your pocket. So, I would suspect the EOS M to be 'out' for me, since the ease of portability coupled with performance was one of the biggest selling points for me.

So my questions are:

Do you think there will be an upgrade coming this year (2012) for the s100?

Do you think the s100 will adopt the interchangeable lens system like the EOS M in the future? for the times that you actually plan on needing a different size lens?

will these two series possibly merge in the future?

my s90 is working well enough that I can wait a bit, but an upgrade is in the near future for me.

Thanks for any replies

Canon PowerShot S90
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow