think tank retrospective 5

Started Aug 20, 2012 | Discussions thread
CharlesTokyo
Contributing MemberPosts: 701Gear list
Like?
Re: think tank retrospective 5
In reply to Makinations, Aug 21, 2012

Not exactly what I meant, but that's the idea. I hadn't thought about using them as dividers. I use smaller ones more suited to the lens (IMO). If it works for you, great!

Makinations wrote:

Ah! I found those on the bottom of the bag. Thought it was just a heavily padded bag. Those are exactly what I need. I'll start by making some levels.

Thanks!

CharlesTokyo wrote:

I kind of had the same problem with my Retrospective 7. One of my older TT bags, I think the UD35 came with dividers that had a row of the soft Velcro side where you could stick one of the ends folded over. (Think of something similar to silence feature on the bag) That way I could attach one side, but leave lose on the other. That way I can use it as a divider, but still get at the bottom lens easily. You can probably buy some Velcro and do the same thing with the included dividers. Sorry if I didn't explain it well.

CharlesTokyo's gear list:CharlesTokyo's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus E-M1 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH +21 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow