Started Aug 20, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
DLBlack
Forum ProPosts: 11,038Gear list
Like?
Cave photos w/ EM5 & 12-50 (7 photos)
Aug 20, 2012

I again packed the camera/with lens along with a few optically triggered flashes into a Pelican box and dragged and float the box along with me through a stream cave. Like the other few times I used the EM5 and kit lens undeground everything worked like it should.

Photo 1:

Photo 2:

Photo 3:

Photo 4:

Photo 5:

Photo 6:

Photo 7:

The EM5 and the kit lens is a real nice little caving camera. I just love how compact it packs. The kit lens with the semi-macro mode is very nice. With everthing being weather-sealed I was able to handle the camera with slightly wet and muddy hands. Now matter how many times you try to clean your hands they are always muddy in a cave. After the trip I was able to wet a paper towel and clean off the camera and lens. Very handy.

Anyhow, thanks for taking the time to look. Comments are always welcome. In case you want to see more from this cave there a few more on my Filckr's Sinking Creek set at:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/david_l_black/sets/72157623547626255/with/7825101902/

Dave
--

DLBlack's gear list:DLBlack's gear list
Pentax K-7 Pentax K-5 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus E-M1 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 +25 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow