Started Aug 20, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Jim Gif
Junior MemberPosts: 33
Like?
Problem displaying dpreview and similar sites
Aug 20, 2012

I have a problem with a Dell laptop in displaying "live" areas on web sites such as dpreview. I have attached a couple of screen shots, one from my desktop and one from the laptop, of the dpreview homepage. I have left the backgrounds visible to show that both display colours and images OK. The problem is with some of those parts of the page that are clickable but not with them all. In the screen shots the menus drop in both, the Hipstamatik camera shows and clicks in both, but the EOS 5D etc do not appear on the laptop but are clickable when you mouse over them. So I have to guess what options there are then hunt for them. There may be a clue in that the non clickable background is white on the laptop. The problem is the same in Internet Explorer and Firefox. Both computers are running XP. I think both are fully updated. Any suggestions?

Canon EOS 5D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow