Started Aug 18, 2012 | Discussions thread
moving_comfort
Veteran MemberPosts: 7,941Gear list
Like?
Re: I'm great. References: me.
In reply to Biological_Viewfinder, Aug 20, 2012

Biological_Viewfinder wrote:

moving_comfort wrote:

Well, since I have not invited you to, and have not presented them specifically in this thread, your doing that would probably guarantee your ban from the forum, at least temporarily. But go ahead if you feel the need to.

Here's a hint: I don't care. All it takes is a day to change my IP address. Then I can be MechanicViewFinder or whatever I want to be.

Interesting. How many other IDs do you currently have in use on the forums now? Do any of them post Dragan-style portraits? I'll keep my eye out for you, I'm genuinely interested in seeing this great work, now.

But all I can say right now is that pretty much anyone could have taken those shots with pretty much any camera. There's nothing at all there that's interesting in any way.

At this point it's impossible for me to know if you actually feel that way, or if it's your anger talking. I'm betting the latter. Anyway, I claim to be nothing but an enthusiast, I've never tried to sell anything, and I would never, ever claim great chops in an internet forum in the same thread where I lob insults at 'lesser' photographers while refusing to provide any proof of my claims of my personal greatness . I would have to have taken leave of my senses to do so.

You're the one personally insulting me. Do you really think for a moment that they'll even bother with a complaint from someone who's being immature and can't handle that someone has a different opinion than the majority of people.

You're entitled to your opinion, but then others are entitled to their opinion of your opinion - especially if you deliver your opinion in such a rude and clumsy manner in a public forum. Do we not?

I'm not here ranting about how STUPID YOU ARE or saying that well you're probably ugly in real life or telling you to STFU or saying that you're an imbecile.

We have something in common then, because neither am I.

... But that's what I'm getting from people like you. So do you really think that they would do anything at all about my posting? I'm just expressing myself; but I'm doing it without personally insulting anyone.

Going into someone's sig link, pulling things out and commenting on them when they weren't presented in the thread has gotten people banned before. Giving a blanket 'meh' as you've done is perfectly safe for you, don't worry.

I hope that you post again. You are entertaining.

Glad to oblige! But I really have to continue to ask for a shot - one shot! Just one! Blow us away!

-- hide signature --

Here are a few of my favorite things...
---> http://www.flickr.com/photos/95095968@N00/sets/72157626171532197/

moving_comfort's gear list:moving_comfort's gear list
Pentax K20D Nikon D800 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G Nikon AF-S Nikkor 300mm f/4D ED-IF Nikon AF Nikkor 20mm f/2.8D +10 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
yupNew
JokeNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow