moving_comfort
Veteran MemberPosts: 7,884Gear list
Like?
Re: I'm great. References: me.
In reply to Biological_Viewfinder, Aug 20, 2012

Biological_Viewfinder wrote:

moving_comfort wrote:

Biological_Viewfinder wrote:

Once again, I WILL NOT EVER show my work to you people.

Ann Romney? That you?!?

Well since you keep antagonizing me, I decided to look at your "favorite things". I was not impressed.

I could critique them for you, but I'm afraid it would be very painful.

Well, since I have not invited you to, and have not presented them specifically in this thread, your doing that would probably guarantee your ban from the forum, at least temporarily. But go ahead if you feel the need to.

Here - here's the last image in that set, just uploaded a few days ago - you have my permission to give your worst! I'm sure it will make you feel better.

Lighthouse Breakwall Divers, Grand Marais MN 2012

Now - let's see one of yours.

Seriously - if you're not simply trolling - read through your comments in this thread, and think about how you could have got you point across more effectively. That's the best advice I can give you. If you can stomach tough advice on your own work, as you say you can, then you should be able to do the same on your forum presentation.

I'll start you on your way with a hint: make your arguments stand on their own by crafting your arguments better. What you did was simply vent frustration in an un-original way and in a rather rude manner, then tried to give yourself some credibility without actually offering anything credible. It was and continues to be a train wreck.

--
Here are a few of my favorite things...
---> http://www.flickr.com/photos/95095968@N00/sets/72157626171532197/

moving_comfort's gear list:moving_comfort's gear list
Pentax K20D Nikon D800 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G Nikon AF-S Nikkor 300mm f/4D ED-IF Nikon AF Nikkor 20mm f/2.8D +10 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
yupNew
JokeNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow