Started Aug 19, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
G4orce Studios
Senior MemberPosts: 1,282
Like?
D90 Concert photos with the Nikkor 18-200
Aug 19, 2012

It's been a busy couple of weeks and I am having a blast!

Here are some recent shots from around the stages of Cleveland, Ohio. Full galleries can be found on my website listed in my signature.

All photos below, except the one fisheye crowd photo, were taken with the Nikkor 18-200 VR I. When I bought my D90, I got the 18-200 instead of the 18-105, as a kit package from B&H and am so glad I did. Well worth the extra price. I have got a ton of mileage from this lens. It is my main lens in large concert venues, with high stages and narrow pits, where I need to reach the drummer but don't have room for something huge. Some people put down the 18-200. I love it.

Marry Manilow - Shot from the soundboard (200mm Crop!)

Jane's Addiction

Train

Didn't process this crowd shot. Just a quick fisheye of the sold out crowd, minutes before the show started.

Here is an engagement photo I took about 4 hours ago! I am trying to do more shooting away from the stage and out of my comfort zone. Concert shooting will always be my favorite, but portraits are fun and very challenging. I love a challenge. This was taken at a place called Brandywine Falls, In NE Ohio.

-- hide signature --
Nikon D90
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow