Purchase of PSCS 6 from Amazon special promotion.

Started Aug 19, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Denis de Gannes
Senior MemberPosts: 1,293Gear list
Like?
Purchase of PSCS 6 from Amazon special promotion.
Aug 19, 2012

I purchased a copy of PS CS6 from Amazon at a special discounted promotional price. I have received the shipment at my home address which is Trinidad and Tobago, the item was shipped by Amazon to my forwarding company which is in Miami.

Having received the package there is a sticker on the box that states "Only for distribution in North America, not for distribution anywhere else, including (several named countries) the Caribbean etc. I am concerned that if I open the package and try to install I will be unable to activate which I would have to do online.

Anyone with experience in this situation? what options are available, should I (a.) return the package or (b.) try and sell to someone resident in North America. I have until Sept 15th to return with shipping at my cost?
--
Denis de Gannes

Denis de Gannes's gear list:Denis de Gannes's gear list
Olympus E-300 Olympus E-510 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G3 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 70-300mm 1:4.0-5.6 +6 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow