Started Aug 19, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
kovanloo
Forum MemberPosts: 57Gear list
Like?
Which primes?
Aug 19, 2012

I am considering buying my self into the olympus OMD camera system and my current thoughts are to only buy prime lenses. I have experience with prime lenses from the film camera era, but still would like to have your ideas and arguments about building up a lens collection. From the past I know its important to have some ideas beforehand so that I can keep the number of lenses to a minimum while still covering a wide range. I am currently not interested in the extremes of fish-eye and super tele and appreciate a large apperture. Costs are secondary, because I could spread the purchases out.

My open question would be what prime lens combination (Oly and other brands) would be the most allround to have with the OMD and in what order to buy. (I have may own ideas, but are interested in the forums ideas)

I realize that everyone buying a system camera is struggling with this question so apologies if this subject has been discussed before, and a link would be very welcome.

Thanks a lot for your suggestion and have great Sunday!

K

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow