Chato wrote:

itchhh wrote:

D P O'neil wrote:

itchhh wrote:

Hows that Arab Spring working for ya'

Arab Spring run amok: 'Brotherhood' starts crucifixions
Opponents of Egypt's Muslim president executed 'naked on trees'

So what point are you trying to make?

If this is true... and it very well may be, I hope the Arab Spring is all that you wanted it to be. Would you like to watch a video of a Christian having his head chopped off? The video was played on Egyptian News and is freely viewed on YouTube. Let me know I can provide the link.

I gather that Islam is a new religion. That Fundamentalist Islam never existed before. Because surely if Islam is an OLD religion, Why the hell are there any Christians in Eygpt at all? Why did Islam allow Christians to survive in Spain, in Turkey, in Lebanon, in Grrece, in the Balkans, or all the myriad places where Islam was in power?

But I'm generous, I figure that your links are "typo's."

What?! Are you drinking again? LOL! Actually this isn't funny.

According to your links it is mandatory to crucify everyone who opposes Islam. So I asked you to explain, how this could be, when Islam has controlled Eygpt, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Iran, etc, etc, for 1300 years? And they'e controlled Greece and all the other Balkan countries for over 500 years before being kicked out.

Why aren't they all dead if it's mandatory to crucify them? Is the above your response?

Your asking the wrong person... I'm not a muslim. I'll take an educated guess though.... these countries are being overrun with extremiests. Further all of your countries listed were not govern my Islam but by heavy handed dictators who could care less about religion.

All of these countries were rulled by the Acknowledged heads of Islam. In the 13th Century Eygpt was rulled by the most fanatical sect of Islam. Turkey in the 15th century was the spiritual head of Islam. WTF do you mean by "heavy handed dictators?"

They were the Orthodox" Islamic leaders. All your doing is dodging the question. How come Spain was rulled for 500 years by Islamists and Christianity did just fine?

Now Lanefg thinks that pointing out historical reality is being Pro Islamic. Well, he's a demonstrated A-hole - No need for you to copy him.

The biggest and saddest A-hole here is you Jihad Dave, you must be drinking too much and you start to make things up for the sake of an argument. You are the biggest hypocrite around, you claim to be an atheist but will spring out of your deep sleep to attack anyone who dares to criticise Islam or radical Islam. You must be the weirdest atheist in the whole world.

I don't care if you want to attack all the religions on this planet or throw mud at them, but why being selective. Man you have lost all credibility to even dare to talk about religions here and anywhere.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
GodNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow