Frustrated with this Forum's Photographic Examples

Started Aug 18, 2012 | Discussions thread
FtoDin5min
Regular MemberPosts: 398Gear list
Like?
Re: Frustrated with this Forum's Photographic Examples
In reply to Ryano67, Aug 19, 2012

Biological Viewfinder,
mmmmm... Rich and untalented, the 2 worst qualities, i so much agree.

And even worse, Nikon is partly to blame here: why do they sell to anyone without checking their talent first????

From your post, it looks like you don't like either rich or talented people. Let me annoy you even more: being rich is somewhat like a talent, you are either born with it or you work at developing it. And as any other talent with these features, you should respect and aspire to it.

While having hardly any photographic talent personally, I enjoy these forum conversations because once in a while, among some less interesting threads (at least to me), I learn something. And you are right, most of what I pick is on the technical side.

But I do respect those who post pictures, however good or bad. Most posters take a chance, ready to learn from criticisms. Yes, some are jerks and post thinking the world need to see their art, who cares...

Instead of despising rich and untalented people like you do, forum participants should despise people like us who criticize only or don't take a chance by posting pics:)

And finally nobody is asking you to show up here.

If you don't like it, why don't you find a better place? Or improve this one with higher standards than yours? Or maybe do like some of these people who dare getting rich by creating something that fills a need?

If we only had people with such minds as yours, we would be in deep trouble...

Why don't you go out shooting? I am visiting a beautiful city in Europe today and going to do just that now!

I wish you talent and wealth

FtoDin5min's gear list:FtoDin5min's gear list
Nikon D800 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 85mm f/1.4G Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/4G ED VR Adobe Photoshop CS6 extended +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
yupNew
JokeNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow