Frustrated with this Forum's Photographic Examples

Started Aug 18, 2012 | Discussions thread
moving_comfort
Veteran MemberPosts: 7,939Gear list
Like?
Post a few shots, we'll be kind... we promise.
In reply to Biological_Viewfinder, Aug 19, 2012

Biological_Viewfinder wrote:

That's on purpose. I have wonderful pictures, but I don't need any help to understand that. I don't require anyone's praise to realize that.

How do you know if you have wonderful pictures if you don't share them in some way? Is it possible that you just think you do?

It almost sounds to me that you perhaps have shared some of them, maybe under some other username here, and they were panned, maybe with mild (or harsh) CC that you didn't welcome....

Number 2: Even if I posted an image that would make mother's cry, angel's sing, and dead men dance; the cynical, sarcastic people on the internet would find something, anything at all, wrong with it.

Ah. I was right.

(By the way - how are the "cynical, sarcastic people on the internet" you describe fundamentaly different from you, from the persona presented in the original post in this thread? You have become those you disdain!)

-- hide signature --

Here are a few of my favorite things...
---> http://www.flickr.com/photos/95095968@N00/sets/72157626171532197/

moving_comfort's gear list:moving_comfort's gear list
Pentax K20D Nikon D800 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G Nikon AF-S Nikkor 300mm f/4D ED-IF Nikon AF Nikkor 20mm f/2.8D +10 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
yupNew
JokeNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow