ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Serdar Ugurlu Photography
Junior MemberPosts: 42
Like?
Lofoten & Vesterålen | Northern Norway | Winter
Aug 18, 2012

Hi Folks,

I am not so much into gear discussions I rather enjoy taking photos and tell stories about them......

This year was a special one for me, as I had the great pleasure to make two trips to Norway. Together with a couple of Friends we visited Lofoten and Vesterålen. This is a Region of Norway which is well known all over the world for its unique Beauty.

Well what shall I say it was marvellous a really awe inspiring and very enjoyable Trip it was. Lofoten is situated some 150 miles North the Polarregion of our Planet. Due to that the Light there is somewhat magic, it is golden and gentle also very amazing is the fact that it is not that cold.

This is due to the fact that the Gulf Stream is near.........
Well I want to present a couple of Shots that I made during the Trips:

(All made with my trusty D3s | AF Nikkor 17-35mm | Nikkor AF-D 80-200 ED | GND & ND Filters where used extensively.

1.- Svolvaer Harbour

2.- Lighthouse Eggum

3.- Haukland Beach

4.- Haukland Beach Sunrise

5.- Olderfjord

6.- Olderfjord Again

7.- Icefield near Olderfjord

8.- Where is the Fish ?

9.- Aurora near Eggum

10.- Driftwood Eggum

11.- Driftwood Eggum (Edgewise)

12.-

Eggum Lighthouse

As a Landscape Phtotographer I must say one has to visit Norway once at least it is truly magnificent.
--
Light is what matters
http://www.serdar-ugurlu-photography.de
http://www.photographercrossing.com

Nikon D3S
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow