Started Aug 18, 2012 | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Yidahoo
Regular MemberPosts: 344
Like?
Sony NX5 Pro Camcorder
Aug 18, 2012

Sony's NX5 redefined High Definition film making by bringing near broadcast quality video within the price range of independent film makers. I have used this camera to produce a number of documentaries and am constantly astounded by it's image quality. Send me a message if you want to see some examples of work I have taken with it.

The Sony NX5 is a superb full High Definition camera featuring the AVCHD codec and writing to SD memory cards. The camera is two years old but in excellent condition and comes with two generic FP970 equivalent batteries and charger. The Sony shotgun mic is not included as unfortunately this got broken, however, obviously the camera does have a very good internal stereo mic. This model is the PAL version. It is in excellent working condition, and has been used to capture travel documentaries. The camera will include 1x8GB class 6 memory cards. It has slots for two SD cards of class 6 or above or Sony Memory Sticks. Shooting time with the generic batteries is around 3-4 hours each. The Sony battery charger is included. I am selling to rationalise my gear a little by consolidating stills and video using D800s

The camera is located in Sutton Surrey is available for collection. Price is £2700

http://www.theodessafiles.co.uk
'Travel is the antidote to racism, bigotry and prejudice' Mark Twain

FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread closed
View using Google Maps: London, United Kingdom

Nikon D800 Samsung NX5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow