Started Aug 14, 2012 | Discussions thread
SpeedyGonzalys
Regular MemberPosts: 306Gear list
Like?
Re: Stay on topic :)
In reply to Nightwings, Aug 18, 2012

Nightwings wrote:

SpeedyGonzalys wrote:

Well, do i have a surprice for you, as i understand the cam was at default !

and yes, this cam has 5 ! levels/sizes of the center to your(ehh mine) disposal.

Actually it's four .. unless your own manual is wrong.

lol, nope its not, it starts at the default, and then you can go 2 decrease or 2 increase , making a total of ??

Be that as it may.. could it be that the P510's AF is so good... that it only needs one? I mean... I certainly don't have problems with AF at high FL's. Could it be that the reason why your FZ150 requires 4 different sizes is because..... it has problems with AF at high FL?

Who knows .... I'm glad you're liking your panny. But don't forget, if you need to reach as far as the P510.... step on your transporter pad!

lol, i like your humor, but i do not understand your (and some others here) obsession about the 1.000mm. Sure it is G R E A T focal length no argue about that.

but is it realy bringing pictures that no other cam can even get "close" ?

fact: youre talking about a full lcd size picture all the time, so lets take a little bird, well not to little, lets say a buzzerd?? not realy small but we wanna fill your lcd yes?

At what distance does that fill your lcd.... with 1.000mm.... 8 feet?? nine feet??
so, i have to step forward 3 feet, or use my long arms and strech them 3 feet.

and than some of you say, not possible, canyon, huge river etc etc. sure lol

shall we go further away? lets say 1500 feet? same bird? and yes youre lucky in this world there is a 1500 feet wide canyon... right in front of us.

Now, it realy comes down to FL, and yes the P510 is master here, making a bird size of 2,2 mm on the lcd, and arg, the pany only has somewhat 1.5mm on the lcd so we both must crop dont we?
Now, the question rize... HOW much will the IQ of both compare?

You are obvious intreged by that because you already did something like that with your D7000 that has a definite smaller range than the pany.

When i asked you to do a little test together this way, you smiled it away, altough it would be nice so see, and even joms could show his result in this simple test. But it looks like you dont "need" that fun test (exept for the D7000)

SpeedyGonzalys's gear list:SpeedyGonzalys's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow