RX-100 w/ Leatherlike Bodyskin-Great feel!

Started Aug 16, 2012 | Discussions thread
Another Opinion
Regular MemberPosts: 343Gear list
Like?
Removal- Tough but Easy
In reply to Another Opinion, Aug 18, 2012

I wasn't in love with the top piece, especially since I put it on a hair off line.

Now one could really see but it bothered me- that plus the pictures without the top just seemed more "organic" and OEM to me.

So I pulled one end and the adhesive didn't want to budge but with I little muscle it's started to come off.

I could see that there was absolutely no residue so I removed both top pieces. Not even a sticky feel. Reely a well crafted accessory. I may buy another now in case it wears or looses adhesion over time. Doesn't feel like it will but I would think it is easier to get now than in a couple of years.

By the way, I have never kept any of my digicam portables for more than 6mos (except my LX-5 which I will be gifting when I find a worthy recipient.

I think this Sony will be good for a while. Just seems like it got to the place digicams need to be.

The OM and the RX- a small put powerful kit.
--
Respectfully submitted

Another Opinion's gear list:Another Opinion's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX37 Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ5 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX5 Fujifilm X10 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 +9 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow