Nokon P-510 first shots... full zoom examples.

Started Aug 17, 2012 | Discussions thread
jcmarfilph
Senior MemberPosts: 7,329Gear list
Like?
Re: Very Nice
In reply to MarioV, Aug 18, 2012

MarioV wrote:

jcmarfilph wrote:

Nightwings wrote:

Nice shots.

Sorry but only the shot of the puppies is appealing to me albeit with blown highlights.

I personally don't like to use digital zoom .. using it makes the output look a lot like a certain manual zoom bridge cam which shall remain namless for the sake of this discussion.

Is the output of that bridge cam worst than this?

http://i.imgur.com/iINk7.jpg

How many times must we go through this?
Please pay attention This photo was already cropped by 50%.

Please dont make me choose one of your shots and blow it up to 100%. I guarantee you that it will NOT look pretty.

You and Mr. Nighty are always boasting P510 has the sharpest lens from wide to longend when in fact it is producing horrible shots sometimes? most of the time?

Just accept the fact that it is no better than any bridge cam or toyzoom out there and everything will be fine. Well it has longer zoom that's it!

edit: PS. after a 50% crop, that's it. Why are you looking at it at 100%?

Answer me this? What kind of a moron looks at a nice painting with his nose pressed against it and complains that the brush strokes dont look good?

Then stop posting original size if you don't want to see the horrible reality of your pictures.

I am looking at it at least 2 feet away just so you know.

-=[ Joms ]=-

jcmarfilph's gear list:jcmarfilph's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix HS50 EXR +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow