Senior MemberPosts: 4,967
Like?
Re: Hesitating between Canon 5D Mark III and Nikon D800
In reply to bobn2, Aug 18, 2012

bobn2 wrote:

rwbaron wrote:

bobn2 wrote:

rwbaron wrote:

Thanks for helping to make my point. I was responding to EMACS23 statement of IQ-wise D800 is totally superior and I've asked him to demonstrate that which he cannot. I can't show the examples you requested because they don't exist just like one can't show the IQ difference between a D800 and D700 or for that matter even a D300 for the vast majority of shooting and the output these cameras are used for.

See, we agree and I'm just exposing some of the cr@p posted on this forum.

The same thing would apply to statements such as that the Canon 70-200/2.8LII is superior to the Nikon 70-200/2.8G VRII. Funny that we haven't seen you taking issue with that kind of comment.

What you say is true except that I don't remember being involved in a thread where that statement was made. If my memory does not serve me correctly then please provide a link.

Why did you not feel the need to become engaged to point out this faulty reasoning when you frequently feel the need to get engaged in discussions of the present kind?

Same could be said of you too Bob.

One must take care not to appear hypocritical - most people fall into this trap from time to time, myself included. And it appear you do too!

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
MehNew
No.New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow