GX1 adapter (FA-DC58C) leaks light Frustrating!!

Started Aug 8, 2012 | Discussions thread
juantastico
Contributing MemberPosts: 567
Like?
Re: GX1 adapter (FA-DC58C) leaks light Frustrating!!
In reply to pineledger, Aug 17, 2012

CONFIRMED-- the light does leak (not in all shots but it still leaks,when the camera is tilt from horizontal to vertical, and depending of the angel of the sun light)

I received my ND filters both the B+w 110 and 106 (they are amazing by the way!!) Out of 30+ shoots only two had the light leakage, see image below. on the other hand the majority of the shots were awesome I will add this shots later today on a separate post.

I cannot wait to further experiment with these ND filter these will take my photography to another exiting new level

60 seconds exposure in the middle of the day!!!, light leakage can be seen in the bottom right (again this only happens in 2 out of 30 shots so not bad at all)

pineledger wrote:

This issue of the "slits" in the lens adapter was discussed quite some time ago in another thread. I immediately noticed them, too, but have not see that they leak light into the lens. Would be interested in seeing any pix you have that confirm that that happens.

-- hide signature --

Regards,

Juan

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow