Started Aug 17, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
foggy
Regular MemberPosts: 236Gear list
Like?
Birds in Portland OR area
Aug 17, 2012

OK after months of scraping a dollar here and there and working the politics with the wife. I finally got my 400 5.6 L lens. I know some of you could buy this lens or the 2.8 version with a few strokes of your I-Pad and no thought to anyone or the finances..! I will not see a 2.8 version any time soon because of both categories When it did come it came in that plain brown box with B&H tape on it. It goes on my 60D with a nice solid click of the lens release stop. I’ve spent so much time scheming and saving that on this fine (hot) sunny day when I get some time off of work to go shoot. Do you think I can find one birdie anywhere to shoot no..! Last spring you could throw a rock in any direction and hit 3 birds.! Do they all fly south already..? Anyway does anyone know a place in the Portland area that I could shoot birds..?

Foggy

Canon EOS 60D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow