ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Susan G
Veteran MemberPosts: 6,445
Like?
Off on a new adventure + a photo collection
Aug 17, 2012

Hi all,

I finally decided to go for the OMD EM5 with a 9-18 lens -- it'll be a whole new adventure, I think, trying to learn to shoot with an ultra-wide lens. Instead of getting the 12-50 as a kit lens, I bought the adaptor which will allow me to use all my 4/3 lenses on the new body. Since B&H didn't have any in stock, I bought the new gear at Camera Land, also in NYC -- lovely people (especially Joel and Reggie) to work with, great personal service, and they ship all over the country.

As a result of all this new expense, I decided to part with my e30 since it was sitting home more often than not -- it was just too big and heavy for me to enjoy lugging around. So when I was in NY a few weeks ago, I bade it a fond farewell and have not regretted the decision to sell it back to B&H. I'm still keeping my e500, though -- something about that camera is just too special to part with.

In addition, I've been inspired by Skip Hunt's photo collections at Magcloud.com and put together a few of my own from photos many of you may remember. You can visit that website and see the recent one with photos of Tel Aviv. It's at:

http://www.magcloud.com/browse/issue/415223

Back home now and trying to catch up with tons of work neglected over my 3 weeks away.

Susan

Olympus E-3 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Pentax Optio E50
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow