Started Aug 17, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Peter Mueller
Contributing MemberPosts: 556Gear list
Like?
Capture NX2 Question
Aug 17, 2012

I know, I know this is probably not the correct forum, but it is here where the most versed users of NX2 hang out:

I am trying to change the default settings in NX2. It would be great if, for example, "Auto Distortion" was set to "Automatic" instead of "Off" by default and I would really love to have the default quality setting for saving JPGs be 100 instead of 30. Another thing I'd like to change in the defaults is the noise reduction settings (from "Faster" to "Better Quality"). It is not only annoying to have to change the same things every single time, it is also an unnecessary error source (I am getting old and tend to forget...).

I searched through the "Preferences" but could not find much there. Anybody here more advanced than I am (that shouldn't be difficult) willing to give me a hand or a hint?

Thanks much,

Peter

Peter Mueller's gear list:Peter Mueller's gear list
Sony Alpha NEX-7 Nikon D810 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 300mm f/4D ED-IF Nikon AF Micro-Nikkor 200mm f/4D ED-IF Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G +26 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow