ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
CutlassCait
Junior MemberPosts: 34Gear list
Like?
Looking at getting an E-1... thoughts?
Aug 17, 2012

Good evening,

I'm looking at getting an E-1 to compliment my EP-3 as the OM-D is so expensive and I can get a E-1 and the 50 f2 Macro for less and those are what I'm wanting.

I need a weather sealed set up as I do a lot of ren faire and beach/lake work. I am thinking 5MP with it's larger pixels would do me well with a prime. I miss the view finder as well.

I also currently have the Micro 4/3 45 1.8 and the Sigma 19 f2.8 and for event work as money permits I was going to get the 12-60 4/3 lens

I wish I never sold my E-3 for the D3. I had the 50 f2, 12-60 f2.8-4 and the 35-100 f2.

down the road I will get the OMD series. However i will wait til the new one comes out whenever that does.

thoughts?

sincerely,
Cait

-- hide signature --

From the OM-1 to Oly E500 to Canon 5D to the Nikon D3 and back home to Oly with the Pen EP-3. What a fun and wild ride.

CutlassCait's gear list:CutlassCait's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 75mm 1:1.8 +1 more
Nikon D3 Olympus E-1 Olympus E-3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow