Started Aug 16, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
mwhyte
Junior MemberPosts: 36Gear list
Like?
Thank You Package from Fujifilm Canada
Aug 16, 2012

I am new to the world of Fujifilm digital cameras so I am new to this company...and so I do not know if this is standard practice with Fujifilm Canada...

Today in the mail I got a thank you package in the mail....which included a "Thank You" note, thanking me for purchasing and registering my Fujifilm X-S1 camera...The thank you note alone was a surprise in itself, but also sending along two 2 gig SD memory cards, a FujiFilm memory card holder and a Fujifilm lens cleaning cloth.....

I don't know, but I was blown away...what excellent customer service...perhaps I am easily impressed, or I have been buying cheap cameras for so long....that I forgot what good customer service is like...Such a small gesture on Fujifilm Canada's part, but I willl tell you it really made a difference in my view of Fujifilm Canada...and I will be tellling this story of great customer service for years to come...

No...I did not get paid to say this... : ) ......Just sometimes nice to share some good news...

Cheers,

Michael!

Fujifilm X-S1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow