Started Aug 16, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
firefox23508
Contributing MemberPosts: 753
Like?
Photograph America website is amazing!
Aug 16, 2012

I posted on the landscape and travel forum here a week or so ago that I had lost the link to this site, which I know is photographamerica.com, and no one on the forum could help me.

Eventually, a reader on the Luminous Landscape website came to my rescue. When I first found the photographamerica website several years ago, I had planned on buying a subscription to his publications but never got around to it. When I finally wanted to subscribe and get all the back issues, the link was gone. I am so happy to now have it.

I subscribed for the whole set of back issues and they arrived today on a thumb drive. WOW WOW WOW! They were truly worth the money I spent. I urge anyone who is interested in finding great wilderness photography vantage points to get this set. It is full of driving directions right to the exact spot you need to find and photos of some of the scenes at those sites.

There are now 123 of these newsletters covering areas all over the U.S. and elsewhere and the cost is approx a buck apiece if bought all together. I have no affiliation to this website whatsoever but I urge everyone to at least visit the site and have a look at the sample pubs--they are great!

I also just posted this message on the landscape and travel forum but thought readers on this forum would benefit as well.

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow