Its game over for small sensors

Started Aug 12, 2012 | Discussions thread
Wellington100
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,504Gear list
Like?
Re: Same old Sony BS
In reply to Midwest, Aug 15, 2012

Midwest wrote:

You always hope that the new camera will really be better, and sometimes it is - but when the mp war was outrunning sensor technology, I think sometimes the new model was seen as being a step down in IQ.

Well hopefully Fuji will recover from the X10 and their next model on will be better in every way.

2years ago next month Fuji announced the X100 at the last Fotokina to a rapturous reception that put Fuji back on the map

Then they had missteps with the X10 and XS1 last year and the Xpro is probably a niche product, so what have they got up their sleeves for this Fotokina. They already announced the F800. They are going to want to taste that Fotokina love again, i bet they have a big X announcement coming up.

My wish list is for a 1 inch sensor camera with a hybrid viewfinder and a zoom that sits between the X10 and the X100. I would pay a hefty premium for a Hybrid Viewfinder in a zooming compact

-- hide signature --

S100 (MIA), S6500, S5, F300, F200, F70, F11 (Retired), F31 (deceased), Z5, V10, D40, EX1

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow