TG-1 - New LI-90B Battery and Premium Tech Charger

Started Jul 3, 2012 | Discussions thread
trevorklat
New MemberPosts: 9Gear list
Like?
Re: TG-1 - New LI-90B Battery and Premium Tech Charger
In reply to trevorklat, Aug 15, 2012

I received my replacement charger from igadgetnow. It is a premium Tech PT-79 which clearly states on the package "for LI-90B". I confirmed this by looking at the same charger for $9.95 at Cameta Camera:

http://www.cameta.com/Premium-Tech-PT-79-Mini-Battery-Charger-for-Olympus-Li-90B-69011.cfm

igadgetnow sent me a prepaid shipping envelope to return the PT-19 charger they had originally supplied. Since they admitted it was their mistake for supplying the wrong charger initially, they also gave me a free battery. It is a Bower Digital Ultra Camera Battery model XPDO90B. it is a 3.6 VDC 1600 mAh equivalent to the OEM Olympus LI-90B battery.

The OP's link to igadgetnow's "6849" charger still lists the LI-90B battery as compatible with their "6849" charger. If you buy from igadgetnow, be sure they give you a Premium Tech PT-79 as the actual charger they supply for your Olympus LI-90B battery.

Note: Now that we know that the igadgetnow "6849" charger is actually just a Premium Tech charger, why would anyone pay $49.99 for it when it can be had for $10 (or less) on many other sites on the web.
--
1 cross + 3 nails = 4given

trevorklat's gear list:trevorklat's gear list
Nikon Coolpix 2500 Nikon Coolpix 3500 Casio Exilim EX-H10 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ35 Casio Exilim EX-FH100 +14 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow