3 Years with the 7D, C&C are welcomed and highly appreciated

Started Aug 14, 2012 | Discussions thread
Motagaly
Regular MemberPosts: 101Gear list
Like?
Re: 3 Years with the 7D, C&C are welcomed and highly appreciated
In reply to cmedina, Aug 15, 2012

cmedina wrote:

Wow great shots, especially that first one at the Louvre!

It shows me how much further I have to go in my photography technique. I've been to the Louvre twice, once with the 7D and have dozens of shots of the pyramids and none of them look anywhere close to your shot in terms of quality and aesthetics.

Nice work!

That's what I have talked about earlier, I'm sure that you looked at your photos more than 100 times, after sometime you loose your ability to judge them.

That's why we post photos and always ask for feedback, Your photos might be better than mine by far, you can not judge!

Please post them and I am sure that a bunch of people here will give you real feedback as well as point to improve and to work on. They have helped me a lot since 2008.

Having 2 shelves of photographic books will enhance your skills and taste, however, feedback is a always a gift that you cannot get except from photographic forums.

Thanks anyway for your comment

regards,

-- hide signature --
 Motagaly's gear list:Motagaly's gear list
Canon EOS 7D Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM Sigma 8-16mm F4.5-5.6 DC HSM Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow