ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
KiranVaidya
New MemberPosts: 1
Like?
Fuji Instax Mini 50s Photography Tips.. please help
Aug 14, 2012

Hello All,

My wife recently gifted me a Fuji Instax Mini. I want to create something creative of the credit card sized photos of all my travels.
However, sadly, I am unable to click even close to decent photos.

Please, help me with tips for photography with Fuji Instax 50s. I understand that all of you are pros, but if anyone has tried to play with the fun camera with good quality pics plz share ur feedback.

The film is very very expensive for me and I cannot experiment too much.

I do understand basics of photography and have a DSLR of my own, but the functions of Instax Mini are way too limited.

The problem i am facing is that if there is a background like a sea (without any distinct shape or character) or Niagara falls (mist) then the entire background is almost white or grey.

I want to click snaps of myself with wife (hand-held timer) with all iconic landscapes/ monuments of my travel like CN Tower building, Niagara falls, Lake ontario beaches (currently i am in Canada).

What are the best lighting conditions and appropriate backgrounds of Instax photography?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Kiran

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow