D3200 I like it

Started Aug 9, 2012 | Discussions thread
intensity studios
Contributing MemberPosts: 668Gear list
Like?
Re: Antionio
In reply to John M Roberts, Aug 13, 2012

First, thank you for the complement. I do appreciate it.

Second, yes, I am speaking only from personal experience. I only shoot people really (some building and other stuff but that I don't take to seriously)

I don't know any camera that is going to have EVERYTHING for EVERYONE. Especially for $600-700 range.

There are definitely some things that bug me about the D3200 but it's what I have to work with and the positives definitely outweigh the negatives.

John M Roberts wrote:

intensity studios wrote:

None of the cameras I have owned has had mirror lockup capabilities. That has NEVER stopped me from making a photo.

I had a look at your site and of course MLU wouldn't stop you under those conditions. Even if the lighting was poor it wouldn't stop me with your subject matter though the results might suffer.

Seriously, in your field the function would get in the way and would be useless especially when trying to capture fleeting expressions. Don't know if you are using hot lights or strobes and or available but MLU would be a hinderance in most cases. I can't think of any assignment I had shot with strobes that MLU would have been useful. Your statement is very subjective and possibly does not consider realms beyond your interest of subject matter.

Very nice work.

-- hide signature --
 intensity studios's gear list:intensity studios's gear list
Nikon D3200 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G Canon Pixma Pro9000 Mark II Adobe Photoshop CS6 +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow