Started Aug 13, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Tom Caldwell
Forum ProPosts: 17,580
Like?
When is Photokina?
Aug 13, 2012

Not into trade shows, "Photokina" is just a word I have heard used.

Word was that Ricoh just "might" be announcing something at Photokina whenever that might happen and wherever that might be. Do three "mights" in one sentence translate into "possible"?

Can't wait as the forum gets a bit "folksy" when there is no new hardware in the offing.

... yes, and I know I am the chief culprit, but anyone else that would like to start an outrageous debate over nothing in particular please feel free to do so.

Surprisingly I am quite happy with what I already have but some new piece of hardware extravaganza is always good to have it's bones picked over even if ultimately it is something that others will appreciate more.

At least when Ricoh does tell us something we will be able to deduce which way they intend to travel as at the moment it is anyone's guess.

I can only suggest that the complete drought of information can only increase the impact of whatever morsels are revealed. I guess in Ricoh marketing terms it is equivalent to a multi-million dollar world wide advertising campaign.

Might even get a mention in a sidebar on dpreview.

-- hide signature --

Tom Caldwell

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow