Are any content creators out there like me?

Started Aug 12, 2012 | Discussions thread
olindacat
Regular MemberPosts: 195Gear list
Like?
Re: I plan to buy the E.
In reply to Ed Kalama, Aug 13, 2012

Hi Ed! You probably know Jose well, eh? I shared this old studio in Kahului for years. (He was the 2nd shooter at the Maui Open I'm sure you know everybody. I haven't been to many of your meetings. I think one many many years ago. I should really go. Hope all is well and mahalos for writing. Yeah, I think I'm going the E route and will be curious to see if a 600 comes and what it is all about. Like that I'll have three video capable Nikon DSLRs, and one AW100. A hui ho Ed!!

Ed Kalama wrote:

Aloha Olindacat

Just wanted to flash a shaka to you from Waiehu. We have a few members of our Maui Camera Club in these forums but they're not active posters. I know a couple of our pro members are enjoying their D800/E. I'm patiently waiting for my 4 month old D800E order from Amazon (can't buy somewhere else because I'm using gift cards and store credits not mention free shipping and too cheap to pay sales tax )
--
ed
Sometimes, I SHOOT LIKE CRAZY!
http://edgarces.smugmug.com

olindacat's gear list:olindacat's gear list
Nikon Coolpix AW100 Nikon D800E Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow