Started Aug 12, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
JMDavis
Junior MemberPosts: 32
Like?
Canon pricing policy
Aug 12, 2012

I'm interested in purchasing a new DSLR & lens - I think it's time I replace my old Nikon D100. I've studied Nikon's current line up but I've also looked into Canon's offerings and am particularly interested in the new Canon Rebel T4i w/ the 18-135mm STM lens. I'm familiar with Nikon's pricing and what the general price for a Nikon product should actually sell for at the major dealers (i.e. Adorama, B&H, Amazon, etc.) What I'm interested in is the pricing on Canon products. I know the Rebel T4i/18-135 kit is new as of June/July 2012 - but all of the places I've researched the price for this outfit is the same be it direct from Canon itself, the major photo players or the local Best Buy - the MSRP of $1199. Now being a Nikon user up to this point, I've never paid much attention to the Canon line up. From you Canon users is this common for Canon's new camera models - everyone sells at the MSRP and if so how long is it before a disocunted price kicks in? If at all? Many thanks in advance.

Canon EOS 650D (EOS Rebel T4i / EOS Kiss X6i) Nikon D100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow