ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Nicolas Sancey
Regular MemberPosts: 230Gear list
Like?
Pentax K5 in PRISTINE condition
Aug 12, 2012

See pictures!

For sale is my Pentax K5 in PRISTINE condition (not a blemish, not a scratch anywhere on the camera) it comes with the original box and all the manufacturer’s original paperwork, accessories and packing material… It has less then 4400 actuations. Also, included is one spare additional generic battery (I am the original owner and the camera was purchased brand new from Amazon in January of 2012). The rear LCD screen is protected, and has been since day one. Asking price: $745.00.

Also for sale are:

DA 16-45mm in excellent condition, (I am the origianl owner), lens includes the box and the original manual and packaging; (I am the origianl owner) Asking price: $255.00.

DA 35mm F2.4 AL including a lens hood and matching lens cap (perfect setup) in like brand new condition, (I am the origianl owner) lens includes the box and the original manual and packaging; Asking price: $155.00.

FA 28-70mm F4 AL in very good condition, and comes with the box and the original manual and packaging; asking price: $85.00.

One genuine Magnifying Eyepiece O-ME53 . This is an awesome accessory, makes the viewfinder as large as my Pentax Film DSLR… Asking price: $25.00.

One Pentax O-RC1 Waterproof Remote Control , Still in original packaging, used 3 times. Asking price: $15.00

I accept Paypal.

You can email me at njsancey@gmail.com with questions.

Nicolas Sancey's gear list:Nicolas Sancey's gear list
Fujifilm X100S
FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread closed
View using Google Maps: Jacksonville USA, United States

Pentax K-5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow