What Will You Do In The Way Of Photography During the Next 12 Months ??

Started Aug 12, 2012 | Discussions thread
BRJR
Forum ProPosts: 13,641Gear list
Like?
Very Easy Solution
In reply to Wheatfield, Aug 12, 2012

Take one of your extra camera bodies, slap a lens onto it, and take a neighbor or friend or colleague or family member or simply invite someone you've just met to go out shooting with you. And, if you don't have an extra camera body or camera, let them use their cell phone, iPod touch or yours. If they are new to something like this let them know you can give them for free their first hands on photography instruction as part of their shooting with you as well. And, by all means, don't over look someone that's less fortunate or for some other reason doesn't get out, is lonely or just need a friend. Still got a problem, find someone through a place of worship or similar such place / institution in your area.

-- hide signature --

"Working for God on earth does not pay much, but His Retirement plan is outĀ of this world."

BRJR ....(LOL, some of us are quite satisfied as Hobbyists ..)

Wheatfield wrote:

BRJR wrote:

I'll start off by saying that now that I have trimmed down my collection of gear substantially, to just the stuff I like and have time to use, I intend to start shooting more. Now, what about you??

Since the idiot that I shoot with has crippled himself to the point he isn't doing a lot of field trips, I suppose I need to figure out how to drive to all the cool spots he has found and see if I can come up with anything a tenth as good as what he does.

BRJR's gear list:BRJR's gear list
Nikon D700 Leica M9 Nikon AF Nikkor 14mm f/2.8D ED Nikon AF Fisheye-Nikkor 16mm f/2.8D Nikon AF Nikkor 20mm f/2.8D +21 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow