The reason m4/3s forum has so many trolls ……. now

Started Aug 9, 2012 | Discussions thread
cameron2
Senior MemberPosts: 1,071Gear list
Like?
Re: Believe me, it's not just you...
In reply to zackiedawg, Aug 11, 2012

zackiedawg wrote:

I like to browse other forums mostly just because I enjoy seeing other photos, seeing how other cameras perform, and hearing various technical conversations. But I very rarely ever post in other forums, mostly just for fear of somehow being labeled as or mistaken for a troll. Even posting something completely brand-agnostic, just seeing that I use a different camera brand in my profile or seeing that I mostly post in another brand's forum can make someone get defensive or jump on you!

I've personally always felt like the M4:3, NEX, System 1, NX, and now EOS-M photographers should be welcoming to eachother and enjoy talking about the similarities of these systems we have, rather than the differences. Alas, it doesn't seem to trend that way on the forums. It's been much nicer in the real world, where I've had some great conversations and talked about much in common with M4:3 and Nikon 1 shooters I've encountered...not once did anyone pipe in about the superiority of any of our systems - we just discussed what they had in common and how we all get the best from them.

Hear, hear!

cameron2's gear list:cameron2's gear list
Sony RX100 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS +16 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow