ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Anky
New MemberPosts: 4
Like?
Help regarding buying my first DSLR
Aug 9, 2012

Hi All,

I need some of yours expert advise in choosing the better DSLR for myself. I am new into the DSLR world, till now using point and shoot with which I believe,

I am not able to show that much of zeal in good photography due to incapabilities of P & S Cameras.

Mostly, I would prefer to do still photography which includes Portraits, landscapes and random street clicks.

I would rather go for either D5100 or D7000 which is till now on my list after my prolong research. I know the drawbacks of D5100 no auto focus motor, no dual command dial and no top panel screen however, my concern is the money factor.

1. D5100 with kit lense i.e. 18-55 mm and 55-300 mm
2. D7000 with 18-55mm (budget contraints for more lenses)

Please also suggest few good lenses if you think otherwise and which comes under my budget....all suggestions are welcome

Finally, I would also like to know the learning curve for an DSLR as I have trip planned on the cards in Oct 2012 for which, I am planning to buy dslr and wanna do some hands on before moving into action.

Thanks,
Anky

-- hide signature --

Keep Clicking......

Nikon D5100 Nikon D7000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow