Started Aug 9, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Nicolas Sancey
Regular MemberPosts: 229
Like?
Pentax K5 and much more
Aug 9, 2012

For sale is my Pentax K5 in PRISTINE condition (not a blemish, not a scratch anywhere on the camera) it comes with the original box and all the manufacturer’s original paperwork, accessories and packing material… Also, included is the genuine Magnifying Eyepiece O-ME53 , the Pentax O-RC1 Waterproof Remote Control , one spare additional generic battery, all in new condition. I am letting go the whole set for $815.00. Please keep in mind that these added accessories amount to close to $60.00 in extra dollars. (I am the original owner and the camera was purchased brand new from Amazon in January of 2012)

Also for sale are:

DA 16-45mm in excellent condition, lens includes the box and the original manual and packaging; I am asking $260.00 for it (I am the origianl owner)

DA 35mm F2.4 AL including a lens hood and matching lens cap (perfect setup) in like brand new condition, lens includes the box and the original manual and packaging; I am asking $165.00 for it (I am the origianl owner)

FA 28-70mm F4 AL in very good condition, and comes with the box and the original manual and packaging;

You can email me at njsancey@gmail.com with questions.

Pentax K-5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow