ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Marathonianbull
Regular MemberPosts: 487Gear list
Like?
Olympus Blues
Aug 8, 2012

FROM ANOTHER THREAD, Bretzky wrote:

Based on the images posted in this thread, i'm worried that we've lost Olympus's signature blue. I realize that "Olympus Blue" is controversial in and of itself, but the yellow hue in the E-M5 raw files is concerning. The blue skies in the E-5 files seem consistent with what many of us are used too. It would certainly be a shame.

I suppose, however, that the in camera jpegs may look different or that the raw files can be corrected to look the same, but not sure.

So coming from the Sony Alpha gang, could some of you help me decipher this signature notion a bit? Down here are some fresh summer pics, all from an E-5 & 12-60mm combo using various EV, WB, as well as Color settings.

My question, thus, is: WHICH SHOT(S) DO YOU THINK TRULY BELONG(S) TO SUCH MYTHICAL OLYMPUS BLUES???

Marathonianbull's gear list:Marathonianbull's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-L10 Olympus E-620 Ricoh GXR S10 24-72mm F2.5-4.4 VC Ricoh GXR A12 50mm F2.5 Macro Olympus E-5 +17 more
Olympus E-5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow